MSCP Student Teaching Office- Hours & Contact Info.
Welcome to the Multiple Subject Credential Program Field Programs Office
The MSCP Field Programs or Student Teaching Office is responsible for overseeing all Multiple Subject Credential Program student teaching assignments.
Fall 2014 Office Walk-in Hours
Monday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(closed from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Student Teaching is the culminating practicum of field experiences, the capstone course of the Multiple Subject Credential Program (MSCP), where MSCP candidates apply and integrate the pedagogy they have learned in their other coursework to actual classroom experience.
All student teaching candidates are required to submit a Student Teaching Application the semester prior to student teaching. Follow the links below for more information on the application process and requirements.
Student Teaching Application Deadlines
Fall Student Teaching: Applications due by April 1st
Spring Student Teaching: Applications due by November 1st.
Carol Ramirez, Placement Coordinator/Advisor
Phone: (562) 985-4508 Fax: (562) 985-7018
- MSCP Home
- Applying to CSULB
- Post-bac Credential Program
- Liberal Studies ITEP Undergraduate Credential Program
- MSCP Student Teaching Office
- MSCP Program Policies
- Certificate of Clearance Instructions
- Exam Registration Information
- Foreign Transcript Evaluation
- Faculty & Staff
- Event Calendar
- Adding a Multiple Subject Credential to a CA Single Subject Credential
- Teacher Preparation Advising Center (TPAC)
College of Education
- CED Home
- Explore Our Programs
- Program Information Sessions
- About CED
- Departments & Programs
- CED Offices
- Event Calendar
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Research and Grants
- College Governance
- Contact Us
- Faculty and Staff Resources