Note: Our office is closed on the weekend. If a deadline falls on the weekend, we will accept program applications on the next business day, however CSU Mentor closes at midnight on the deadline date for the university application.
Application Deadlines are subject to change - be sure to check the Application Deadlines page.
Students who will be attending university on an F1 or J1 VISA must apply to CSULB using the international application form by October 1, 2014.
(also for Teacher Librarian Services Credential)
All application packets will be updated by October 1, 2014. Please check back to this website if your program's packet has not yet been updated.
Students who will be attending university on an F1 or J1 VISA must apply to CSULB using the international application form by April 1, 2015.
- Level II is not available for Fall 2015 admission
- (also for Teacher Librarian Services Credential)
Community College Certificate Program:
The Community College Certificate is currently being restructured. New applicants are therefore not being accepted at this point in time. Students currently in Masters degree programs in the College of Education can contact the coordinator of the SDHE program, Jonathan O'Brien, for information on their certificate options.
Graduate Studies and Research
- Grad Studies Home
- Prospective Students - Application Process
- Welcome Newly Admitted Students
- Graduate Culture Initiative
- Student Awards, Travel Grants, and Research Opportunities
- Current Students - Forms and Resources
- Petition for Course Equivalency
- Advancement to Candidacy Information and Forms
- Change of Program
- CED Comprehensive Examination Information and Forms
- CED Thesis and Project Information and Forms
- MFT COUN 609 Application
- Fieldwork Application - Counseling Programs
- Fieldwork Application - School Psychology EdS
- Directed Research (ED 697) Course Application
- University Forms - Leave of Absence and Graduation
- GS 700 Information
- Faculty & Staff
- Event Calendar
- Useful Links
College of Education
- CED Home
- Explore Our Programs
- Program Information Sessions
- About CED
- Departments & Programs
- CED Offices
- Event Calendar
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Research and Grants
- College Governance
- Contact Us
- Faculty and Staff Resources