Program Deadlines and Application Packets
Our office will be open 9am-5pm on Friday, February 12th and Monday, February 15th.
Please note that the US Postal Service will be closed on February 15th.
Graduate Programs and Advanced Credentials
|School Psychology (Educational Specialist Degree + PPS credential in School Psychology)||2/15/2016||
|Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary (MA in Education)||6/1/2016 *|
|Curriculum and Instruction: Secondary (MA in Education)||6/1/2016 *|
|Dual Language Development (MA in Education)||6/1/2016 *||
|Early Childhood Education (MA in Education)||6/1/2016 *|
|Educational Administration (MA in Education and/or Preliminary Administrative Services Credential)||6/1/2016 *||
|Educational Psychology (MA in Education)||6/1/2016 *|
|Educational Technology and Media Leadership (MA in Education and/or Teacher Librarian Services Credential)||4/15/2016 *||
|Mathematics Education (MA in Education)||6/1/2016 *|
|Social and Cultural Analysis of Education (MA in Education)||4/15/2016 *|
|Marriage and Family Therapy (MS in Counseling)||1/15/2016|
|School Counseling (MS in Counseling + PPS credential in School Counseling)||2/15/2016|
|Student Development in Higher Education (MS in Counseling)||1/15/2016|
|Special Education (MS in Special Education and/or Clear Credential)||6/1/2016 *||
The first day to apply for Spring admission is August 1, 2015. All application packets for Spring 2016 will be updated in September.
* International students have additional application materials and deadlines. Applicants who plan to attend CSULB on an F1 or J1 visa, must apply using the international application at www.csumentor.edu by October 1, 2015 for Spring admission even if the program application deadline is November 1, 2015. Please contact the Center for International Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first day to apply for Fall admission is October 1, 2015. All application packets for Fall 2016 will be updated by October 1, 2015.
* International students have additional application materials and deadlines. Applicants who plan to attend CSULB on an F1 or J1 visa, must apply using the international application at www.csumentor.edu by April 1, 2016 for Fall admission even if the program application deadline is April 15, 2016 or June 1, 2016. Please contact the Center for International Education at email@example.com.
Note: Our office is closed on the weekend. Please check our homepage for the hours of operation. If a deadline falls on the weekend, we will accept program applications on the next business day, however CSU Mentor closes at midnight on the deadline date for the university application.
Graduate Studies and Research
- Graduate Studies Office
- Welcome Students
- Graduate Culture Initiative
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Petition for Course Equivalency
- Advancement to Candidacy Information and Forms
- Change of Program
- CED Comprehensive Examination Information and Forms
- CED Thesis and Project Information and Forms
- MFT COUN 609 Application
- Fieldwork Application - Counseling Programs
- Fieldwork Application - School Psychology EdS
- Directed Research (ED 697) Course Application
- University Forms - Leave of Absence and Graduation
- GS 700 Information
- Faculty & Staff
- Student Awards, Travel Grants, and Research Opportunities
- Event Calendar
- Contact Us
College of Education
- CED Home
- Explore Our Programs
- About CED
- Commencement 2015
- Departments & Programs
- CED Offices
- Event Calendar
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- CED Employment Opportunities
- Research and Grants
- College Governance
- Contact Us
- Faculty and Staff Resources