Community Clinic for Counseling & Educational Services
The Community Clinic for Counseling and Educational Services (formerly Educational Psychology Clinic) has been the setting for affordable counseling, academic intervention, and psychoeducational assessment services for over 40 years. The Community Clinic serves two primary functions for the community:
- It provides comprehensive educational and psychological services for members of the community at a low cost.
- It is the primary training site for the School Psychology, School Counseling, and Reading/Language Arts and Mathematics Education master's degree programs at CSU Long Beach.
The Community Clinic offers the following services:
- For Adults: individual, couple, or family counseling
- For Children (ages 6-17): intensive academic interventions for reading/writing & math, youth counseling, psychoeducational assessments, and developmental assessments (ages 3-6).
To download an application, click here.
Services at the Community Clinic are provided by advanced graduate students who are under the direct supervision of faculty in the College of Education. These students have specialties in Mental Health, School, and Marriage/Family Counseling.
Clients are accepted on a first come, first served basis and on level of need. Referrals are made to outside sources when necessary. The first step for receiving our sevices is to turn in an application. Please visit our "Services" or "Application Procedure" page for more information. We look forward to serving you and your family!
*Limited counseling services in Spanish are available, however, all final reports are provided only in English.
Follow us on Facebook! Click on the link below to see our page:
College of Education
- CED Home
- Explore Our Programs
- Program Information Sessions
- Commencement 2014
- About CED
- Departments & Programs
- CED Offices
- Event Calendar
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty Research
- College Governance
- Contact Us
- Faculty and Staff Resources