Post Bac Student Teaching Application
Fall 2013 Student Teaching Application Information
Deadline: March 1st
Requirements to Advance to Student Teaching:
- Be admitted to CSULB.
- Complete all credential courses: Prerequisites, Co-requisites, and Pedagogy Courses.
- Maintain 3.0 GPA in pedagogy courses with no grade lower than "C" in any program course.
- Provide fingerprint clearance. Print from: CTC Look Up
- Valid TB clearance (Tests are valid for 3 years).
- Pass all parts of CBEST and CSET by March 1, 2013.
- Submit completed Student Teaching Application packet by the March 1, 2013.
Bilingual Student Teaching: For Candiates in the BILA Program:
- Student Teaching application process same as traditional.
- Requires approval of Bilingual Coordinator
- First assignment is the traditional placement. The second placement is the bilingual placement.
Asian Language Authortization Spanish Language Authorization
Coordinator of Bilingual Authorization in Mandarin, Korean or Vietnamese
College of Education ED2-272
Tuesdays: 10:45am-12:15 and 3:00-3:30pm
Wednesdays: 10:30-11:30am and 3:00-3:30pm
or by appointment
Olga G. Rubio
Coordinator of Bilingual Authorization in Spanish
College of Education, ED2-194
Wednesdays: Afternoons by appointment only
March 1st: 1:00-4:30pm
Avoid the lines, turn in your application before March 1st!
Last Day to take CBEST or CSET is March 1, 2013
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Carol Ramirez at (562) 985-4508 or Carol.Ramirez@csulb.edu
- MSCP Home
- Post-bac Credential Program
- Post-bac Pathways and Required Courses
- Post-bac Admissions
- Post-bac Mandatory Information Meeting Schedule
- Post-bac Documents and Forms
- Post-bac Program Handbook 2012-13
- Liberal Studies ITEP Undergraduate Credential Program
- MSCP Student Teaching
- Certificate of Clearance Instructions
- Exam Registration Information
- Foreign Transcript Evaluation
- EDEL Off-Campus Course Locations
- Faculty & Staff
- Event Calendar
- Adding a Multiple Subject Credential to a CA Single Subject Credential
- Teacher Preparation Advising Center (TPAC)
College of Education
- CED Home
- Prospective Students
- About CED
- Departments & Programs
- CED Offices
- Event Calendar
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty Research
- College Governance
- Contact Us
- Faculty and Staff Resources